Re: Unsubscribe DOES NOT work!

Kurt:

Please point your browser to the Debian web site, www.debian.org. On the
lower left side under the SUPPORT header, click the mailing list link.
There you will see links SUBSCRIBE and UNSUBSCRIBE. Click the UNSUBSCRIBE
link. Read carefully. There you will be able unsubscribe from this list.

We can't help you beyoud giving you advice. Actually, sometimes the list
unusbscription mechanism doesn't work. However, I have subscribed and
unsubscribed for times away from my computer at least four times in the
last 4 months, so I know it DOES work, mostly.

I wish you luck in trying to eliminate from you email the large amount of
traffic from this list.

David Teague