Re: "unhandled exception" running Wordperfect on Woody??

"Bruce Best (CRO)" <bestb@lao.on.ca> writes:

> I tried changing the fontpath, but it made no difference; same crash. I also
> tried some of the other fixes (designed for Caldera) on the link you
> provided; also no change.

Do you have the fonttastic font server running?  You may need to
check if that's working.  I seem to recall WP going boom frequently
if that's not the case....  Or it may not like your X server.  It
really is a fragile beast.

> I guess that there must be some other library installed on my system that
> Wordperfect can't deal with. Is there some way to find out specifically what
> is causing the crash??

Not really.

#include "wpo2k/l_is_crap_use_something_else.h"