Re: Email virus scan questions

also sprach Gerald Livingston <gvl2@sysmatrix.net> [2002.10.08.2206 +0200]:
> I had looked at amavis-exim -- amavis-ng looks better. What about
> sanitizer whose description touts the ability to disable
> javascript/vbscript in incoming email? Will it integrate with
> amavis-ng+other scanner?

Yes, but my experience was that amavis suffices. I use

  smtp:  postfix -> amavis -> postfix -> local

but the sanitizer is really not that great, at least I can't put it to
good use. it does its job, but it also prevents users from doing legit
things at times. windoze is just not deterministic.

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a nce jb in th prgrmng indstry