Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2002 #19

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 13:24, Larry Shields wrote:
> I have downloaded NetScape7's installer program, and it worked for
> me...You might want to delete the installer that you now have and try
> once again...
> NetScape7 works just fine...
>
> Larry/WD9ESU

... and you really needed to quote the whole digest in order to point
that out ??

Additionally, it would've been nice changing the subject to a more
appropriate one.

--
Claudio Bley                                 ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux advocate                     - against HTML email  X