Re: isag usage?

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 03:05:52PM -0400, stan wrote:
> I just installed the systat package, and was pleased to note that it
> sugested an interactive graphical viewer for the log files created by
> sascd. However, I can't figure out how to use it :-(
>
> I ran it with the -p option pointed to the /var/log/* directory that sascd
> seems to be creating a log file in, but when I choose a graph it compains
> about no data source.

I have the same experience.  Although /usr/bin/isag refers to
/var/log/sysstat as the path for the datafiles, it reports "no file".

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when
      he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which
      the Lord hath promised to them that love him."
                                         James 1:12