Re: VERY OT: mass installation on XBox

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 06:23:01AM -0400, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> Pure crap. Let me give you an example: You haven't paid property tax for
> a while. Then your property can be taken away from you. Which means it
> was never yours. You just had a licence to say it was yours. As soon as
> you stopped paying the yearly fee for the license, the truth came out.

'Course, the only thing that legitimizes the concept of property
ownership is the strong arm of Johnny Law.  Property taxes are your
"protection money"...  Why should the gov't protect your 40 acres and
a mule if you aren't willing to pay the cost?

--
begin 664 .signature
M<F5L;&E-("Y'(&-I<D4@/G1E;BYS<&I`,FUG93P)"`@("`@("`@("`@("`@(