Re: can i trust you with this project

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 08:14:37PM -0500, Michael Olson wrote:
> This is probably a hoax.  I heard a news account of someone who got
> ripped off in a northern State for a million dollars or two.  Besides,
> it's illegal and too good to be true.

Probably?  How about absolutely?

This is one of the oldest and most popular con games in the world.  Look
up "Nigerian Scam" or "Advanced Fee Fraud" on Google for more info.

There scam must work.  I've been getting a lot more of them lately,
sometimes as many as two or three a week.

Mary had a crypto key, she kept it in escrow, and
everything that Mary said, the Feds were sure to know.
Brian Barcus                              mailto:  brian@barcus.net
http://www.barcus.net/                               ICQ:  45593001
Jabber:  bgbarcus@jabber.org               MSN/AIM/Yahoo:  bgbarcus