Re: US - Iraq - UN - whatever .... not on this list

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 02:03:59AM +1000, Matthias Szupryczynski wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I love to discuss politics, but this list might not be the best place to
> do so, don't you think ? So, before this erupts into a flame war, cool
> down and stick to the topic (which is debian, just in case anybody has
> forgotten *g*).
>
> Cheers
>
> Matt

I'd like to appoligize for this situation.  Just switched from elm to
mutt and hit the wrong reply key.  By the way, all of the Iraq/Iran/US
stuff will be killfiled because I fear I have started something bad, so
if you wish to discuss it, email directly to me, and not the list.

Sorry for the confusion,

Edward Guldemond

Key fingerprint:  29FF 2969 A04E F934 3F03
                  4329 BC56 3AA7 2F57 6735