fetchmail rules for logcheck?

Hello,

I recently started running the fetchmail service from /etc/init.d,
rather than running it under my own account when I login.  One thing
that I like about this is that error messages go to syslog and then I
see them in my logcheck emails.  Unfortunately, there are also
hundreds of lines of "x messages from mail.server retrieved..." and
"flushed".  I would like to eliminate these from my logcheck output,
and am wondering if anyone has already written rules for intelligently
removing regular email retrieval messages, but not useful problem

Also, I had edited the logcheck rules for oidentd to ignore successful
lookups by myself when fetchmail was running under my account.  Now
that it is running as fetchmail, there are a lot fetchmail oidentd
lookups.  Can anyone think of any reason not to ignore successful
fetchmail lookups?

TIA.

Brian Flaherty