Re: galeon crashes on pasting (was: galeon and its problems)

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 01:00:16PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> for those running galeon, can you try to reproduce this crash:
>
> paste something (a URL) with the middle mouse button into the smart
> URL field of the bookmark editor. here this continuously crashes
> galeon.

Galeon doesn't crash for me with this particular trick, but it does seem
quite unstable for me in general.  Visiting k5, for example, always
results in a crash.  Other sites seem to randomly crash Galeon too, but
I can't name any off the top of my head.

-rob