Re: kernel-image-2.4.19-2-686 not installing properly

Hi Folks..

Solved the problem. Since I don't know if anyone else has had thios,
here's what I did.

1/ apt-get --purge remove <package>
2/ vi /etc/mkinitrd/scripts/e2fsprogs, change the -n to a -z
3/ apt-get install <package>

works just fine..

//Anders//