Re: chip on guard antivirus warning on lilo

Sandip P Deshmukh said:
> i have a win98 - linux dual boot system. i use lilo as a boot loader
> loaded in mbr.
>
> when i boot, lilo comes up properly. the trend chip on guard anti virus
> gives an error saying there is a virus.

are you sure there is no virus? maybe there is one. if not contact
trend technical support for an update. or change virus scanners,
I highly reccomend Sophos antivirus though they do not sell directly
to consumers last I checked.

I used to run dual boot a while back(4+ years ago), with AV software
and never had any problems, but I have never used trend either.

nate