Re: The Real Problem With Debian

taken me two weeks to
> configure on ANY distro.  The point is that Debian is flaky, it is too stark,
>
> some call configuration tools "bloat", and call guis "evil", but
> configuration tools are the way of the future, and guis have been around for
>
> 20 years.  The problem is that these are the same people that work on Debian,

Its too bad you think this way about Debian. Its not flaky, its rock solid.
Debian doesn't have the fancy guis that config everything for you. but thats
the way it is. I prefer it that way actually.
Debian isn't the easiest OS to configure, but once configured, it works.
Debian developers aren't out here to spoon feed people.

Cheers,
Mike