Console problem after upgrade to Woody

Hi everybody.

I have upgraded my Potato box to Woody. Seems that almost all is OK except console
behaviour: I have lost support for console iso02 mapping from fonty package.
I've tried to completely reload and reinstall libc6, libreadline4, with no results. Fonts are
displayed properly, but I can't input any polish character from keyboard.
On the other box, system installed from scratch with those settings copied from my box
works fine.

Starting X with XKB set to 'pl' produces message:
parse error: line 1 of stdin
Errors encountered in stdin; not compiled
Couldn't load XKB map, falling back to pre-XKB map
and of course I have no polish kbd

Seems that upgrade has messed up input layer. Any suggestion?
--
Jaroslaw "Jaros" Berezowski