Re: The Real Problem With Debian

On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 17:45, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Rick wrote:
[snip]
> > it is too bad some of the corporate "customer comes first" mentality didn't
> > get into Debian.  I donated $4 to Debian, more then many can claim, I guess I
> > got EXACTLY what I paid for.  Good luck to all of you, and thanks again.
> >

> I like to say Debian is your second Linux distribution.  So go and enjoy
> Mandrake and get used to the system.  I have a feeling you'll be back
> sooner or later.

This is so true.  I got so disgusted with Mdk while trying in vain
to upgrade KDE 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 that I converted to Debian...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| "What other evidence do you have that they are terrorists, |
|  other than that they trained in these camps?"             |
|   17-Sep-2002 Katie Couric to an FBI agent regarding the 5 |
|   men arrested near Buffalo NY                             |