Email (was Setting up Exim was Setting up Sendmail)

Hello,

Exim on Woody

Trying again here, I posted on Friday afternoon and by Saturday I knew there
wasn't a hope of my request for help being seen.

At this point I have again run out of possible solutions:

I have Exim set up. I believe it is set up properly as I used the defaults
mostly. I can send mail from my Linux box, but I cannot receive mail, either
internally or from the outside. The log indicates that mail is being
received and is being delivered no errors. I am using the Kmail e-mail
client, which I have uninstalled and re-installed a couple of times just to
check. If there is a better client I am listening. I am sure this is
something silly, like permissions, but I do not know where to look next for
the solution. As far as I can tell the relevant directories and files are
user me and group mail, not sure if it is correct or safe, but also with
read, write, and execute for both.

Anyone have an idea as to what I should dig into next to get this up?

Best Wishes!
Mike Olds www.buddhadust.org