A Better XTerm?

I'm looking for a better XTerm. I'm using Konsole right now (the one
that KDE uses by default).

The thing that I really want is the ability to horizontally scroll. The
commands "top" and "ps -aux" often create very wide output, and I'd like
to see it all. (I've been making the font very small as a workaround).
And if it's not asking too much, the ability to rename each session.

Thanks,
Josh Rehman

P.S. It was interesting to read about some of the xterms listed at:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/x11/xfree86-common.html
However there is really too little information to go on here...