Re: OT Howto convert .jpgs to a thumbnailed html page?

Kent West said:

> Looks like I jumped the gun on posting this question. A quick run of
> "apt-cache search thumb" returned some likely-looking candidates:
>    cthumb
>    curator
>    galrey
>    igal
>    webmagick
>    album
>
> Anyone have any suggestions as to which program will be most suitable?

I use igal, its nice since it's all HTML based, no javascript, no cgi,
easy to work with(for a basic album all you need to do is type igal in
the directory with the pictures, no options required).

you can see a sample of igal in action on my server here:
http://portal.aphroland.org/graphon/pictures/server-room/

(note, its a rather large page)

nate