Re: SuSE vs. Debian ???

hi ya

"use what the customer wants"...
	- if it fails... they picked the os/hw/etc..

	- its also certified that oracle db9i works on suse...
	and ibm certifies their db2 works on rh-x.y

- if it does works as advertised... be happy..

- and lots of annoying habits that you have to relearn with yast/yast2

c ya
alvin

-- my rule..
	- dont insist on something else unless you know it works 100%
	correctly under all circumstances..
	( if you do, and it dont work.. .you're in one heap of trouble )

-- there is little no difference between most distro
   ( no reason to pick one over another )
	- same kernel
	- same bash
	- same glibc
	- same apps
	- same nfs
	- same mta, httpd, loggers, sniffers, checkers,
	- same blah-blah

	- different installer, different logo, different "package mangers"
	- different "people"... ( end users )
	- more user apps..