Re: .

* martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org) [020925 14:51]:
> also sprach maillist@links.com.cn <maillist@links.com.cn>
> [2002.09.25.2323 +0200]:
> > .
>
> who's links.com.cn and why is he flooding this list? could not find

"flooding"?  This is the only message I see from links.com.cn in my
debian-user folder (which, admittedly, only goes back 15 days).  Have
there been more of these that I haven't seen?

The "." message was hardly more off-topic than other test messages,
virus warnings, miscellaneous auto-replies, and even complaints about
other off-topic messages (such as this one), so I wouldn't call it a
large concern.

good times,
Vineet
--