Re: having problem with X on woody with r128

hah.  I thought I had enough skills to do this (and
no, man apt-get, didn't seem to help me either - :) ).

I put Branden's line in my sources.list (deb
http://people.debian.org/%7Ebranden/ sid/i386/) and
did an apt-get update and upgrade, and it all looked
fine and dandy that 8 packages relating to X were
being upgraded.  I went through their configuration,
clicking okay that they were experimental packages
etc....  however, it never fully upgraded them...
startx still tries to load X 4.1.....

running apt-get upgrade again, i get...

the following packages have been kept back
 libdps1 libxaw7 xbase-clients xlibmesa3 xlibs
xserver-common xserver-xfree86 xutils
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove
and 8 not upgraded.

Did I forget something?  How can I fix please?

Thanks,
Brad.