Re: having problem with X on woody with r128

This card worked fine for me under X 3.36, but failed under
Woody's X 4.1, which I find a little puzzling.

I wound up using Branden's somewhat experimental XFree86 4.2
located at:

    http://people.debian.org/~branden/

There's a list of mirrors at:

    http://raw.no/x4.2/

It's working fine for me now, but I still haven't worked
out all of the apt pinning issues to keep it up to date.
That's high on my to-do list, so someday....

HTH and Good Luck,

Bill

(Continuing top-posting because that's the way this thread
is going.)