Re: Mutt install problem on server

D. J. Bolderman said:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to install Mutt on my server (running unstable), so I can read
> my mail via ssh. When I do apt-get install Mutt, it ends with the
> following error:
>
> 'trying to overwrite /usr/share/man/man5/mbox.5.gz, which is also in
> package qmail.
>
> How can I solve this ? Is it safe to do a force install ?

usually that is not a fatal error, does the installation abort due
to that?? I have seen such messages and it never caused any trouble.
Since it's just a manpage I wouldn't be concerned unless theres a
specific reason you want the mbox manpage from the qmail package,
they are probably similar(maybe identical)

but if it causes the package to fail to install that would be curious
to say the least

nate