Re: ATI TV Tuner

On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 17:54, enigmaramous wrote:
> Has anyone gotten the ATI All-in-Wonder TV tuner working?
> I went to the GATOS project website http://gatos.sourceforge.net/
> and it says to download and install xfree 4.1.0, but they have
> drivers for xfree 4.2.0 which is what Im using, and I dont know
> if this is just a bit of out of date info or what. The link they
> have to download it is a link to the latest x. And when I tried
> to install anything I just got errors. Im a total newbie so Im
> easily confused here, but if anyone could help me get this going
> I would be one thrilled fellow. I hate having to boot to windows
> to watch a little TV!
>                                             Daniel

It took a while, but I did get my Hauppage card working - once they are
configured properly, they work marvelously, but it involves following
The BTTV Mini-HOWTO to the letter. You do have the kernel drivers
involved, including the I2C drivers, available as modules so that you
can include settings for the board?
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org