ATI TV Tuner

Has anyone gotten the ATI All-in-Wonder TV tuner working?
I went to the GATOS project website http://gatos.sourceforge.net/
and it says to download and install xfree 4.1.0, but they have
drivers for xfree 4.2.0 which is what Im using, and I dont know
if this is just a bit of out of date info or what. The link they
have to download it is a link to the latest x. And when I tried
to install anything I just got errors. Im a total newbie so Im
easily confused here, but if anyone could help me get this going
I would be one thrilled fellow. I hate having to boot to windows
to watch a little TV!
                                           Daniel