jigdo checksum error

Hi,

I'm trying out jigdo to retrieve a Debian 3.0r0 CD image
set, and after quite a long download, I get a checksum
error.  Is there any way to fix this short of starting
the whole process from scratch? (I really hope so).

I used http.us.debian.org to get the .jigdo file, and
mirrors.kernel.org as the "Debian Mirror" site. Both
are listed as "Push-Primary" mirrors on the Debian
site ( http://www.debian.org/mirror/list-full ).

I originally tried using http.us.debian.org for both,
but this seemed to be very slow (perhaps this mirror
restricts bandwidth or is simply very busy?).  I also
tried using mirrors.kernel.org for both, but it doesn't
seem to have the jigdo files (or not in the same place
anyway).

I have downloaded other CD ISO images through my connection
before, and they don't take this long, so the claim
that jigdo is "faster" doesn't seem to hold true (though
I can see that it might be a big help to the servers,
which is sufficient justification for it).

Basically, I'd like to ask if I'm doing this right --
is it okay (preferred? discouraged?) to use two different
push-primary mirrors like this?  Also, is the slow download
simply to be expected, or the result of some error I'm
making.  Why would I get a bad checksum? Simply corrupted
files, or is there a chance that I'm somehow getting the
*wrong* files?

Thanks for any advice you might be able to offer,
Terry

Terry Hancock
Anansi Spaceworks
http://www.anansispaceworks.com