Re: jigdo checksum error

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 12:04:38PM -0700, Terry Hancock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying out jigdo to retrieve a Debian 3.0r0 CD image
> set, and after quite a long download, I get a checksum
> error.  Is there any way to fix this short of starting
> the whole process from scratch? (I really hope so).

What may have happened is that one or two files
may have not been found on the server you were
using.

What you can do is retry it with a different server
but also specify a location where files can be found
locally. In your case that would be the actual partial
iso on your hard disk. Jigdo would then look through the
iso and pick all the files that were there then download
only the missing files.

I believe the jigdo-lite script automatically
asks for a location to search for files. So that
would probably be the easiest way to do it.

Bijan