Re: exim configuration and relaying

On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 00:55, John Griffiths wrote:
> At 12:28 AM 9/22/02 -0400, Scott Henson wrote:
> >I have a small network which I am trying to setup a mail server for.
> >would like to get my box to relay the mail for the rest on the
network,
> >but it just wont.  For one, it wont relay the mail when I use
eximconfig
> >and tell it to let the explicit IP address for my machine relay the
> >mail.  I also have sever other machines which I need to get this box
> >relay for as well, but I dont know how to make it relay for a range
of
> >IP addresses.  Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks.
> >

> For a small subnet I'd enter the IP's you want to get access
individually,
> it worked for me.

Well that would work cause I would be relaying for would be 3 otehr
computers, but right now its not even working on one. I currently have
to ssh and send this in mutt. I have relaying set to 192.168.0.x (x
being the final octet for my machine) in eximconfig on the server.  But
it still wont let it relay.  Any help would be apreciated.