Re: exim configuration and relaying

>Well that would work cause I would be relaying for would be 3 otehr
>computers, but right now its not even working on one. I currently have
>to ssh and send this in mutt. I have relaying set to 192.168.0.x (x
>being the final octet for my machine) in eximconfig on the server.  But
>it still wont let it relay.  Any help would be apreciated.

Ok, well did you choose option "1" in eximconfig?

i'd recommend going back and redoing eximconfig, including all the IP's you
want to relay for.

then if you still have no joy get your hands dirty in the
/etc/exim/exim.config file

you might have to reboot to get those changes to take effect.

If you've still got no dice I can send you a copy of my exim.conf file
which does most of what you want.

but try your own first, because you shouldn't be taking this kind of candy
from strangers OK?