gtk-gnutella

Hi, tried setting this up and am not clear on what it requires from my network to function properly.

I have a continuous stream of "host not found" errors as it goes ripping through DNS entries. And nothing is connecting after about 10 minutes.

I have quite the firewall under this set up, but I don't see anything getting blocked except for a *lot* of !SYN packets...

Should I just give it more time...  ???

--
quit   When the quit statement is read, the  bc  processor
       is  terminated, regardless of where the quit state-