Re: imap

* Joyce, Matthew (MJoyce@ccia.org.au) [020916 22:50]:

> Out of the available Deb'd emailing solutions can anyone recommend a good
> SMTP-IMAP combo ?
>
> I have heard good things about postfix, although I seem to have got exim
> doing pretty much what I want.
>
> But which IMAP package is favoured ?

I recently set up exim with courier-imap, and the setup is very slick.
I set up SMTP AUTH to use the same userdb database I use for courier
imap authentication, which is nice.  I just posted my exim setup for
this last week on exim-users.  Feel free to ask for help setting it up.
I've always liked exim, and I've tried setting up a few different IMAPs,
(cyrus, UW) and this combo has been my favorite.

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/