Re: Moving mailboxes in Postfix

Curtis Vaughan said:
> Can anyone tell me if it's possible to move mailboxes from 1 postfix
> server to another?  Provided, of course, that it's not a total pain in
> the ass to do.
>
> Basically, I have users on a virtual domain on one Postfix Server that I
> want to move to a new server where they will be the primary domain.

I may be missing something, but from what I know, postfix doesn't
store mail(other then the mail queue), if your referring to moving
a mail account from 1 system to another, and how easy it is, that
entirely depends upon the kind of mail system your using. I use cyrus
and it's not too difficult to move from one system to another, though
its not as simple as just copy the files over

nate