Ad removing proxies

I've decided that I'm bored of waiting for the latest and greatest ad to
come down doubleclick's apparently slow link. So I've decided to resolve
this problem with a technological solution. I've been looking at proxies,
in the debian testing branch:

filterproxy - A filtering proxy, which can among other things remove ads.
privoxy - Privacy enhancing HTTP Proxy
wwwoffle - World Wide Web OFFline Explorer
muffin - A personal and extensible Web proxy

Are the 4 that seem to fit the bill. What are people's
impressions/evaluations of these? Is there a better one I've missed?

wwwoffle, but with little success. Is someone using wwwoffle who can show
me part of the config file so I can see where I'm going wrong. I only have
a small site - 2 or 3 people at most. Have people found scaling these a
problem?

Cheers,

Andrew