Problems with Virtualdub and WIne

Greetings..

I'm trying to run VirtualDub 1.4.9 using Wine (latest version) but I get the
following problem:

err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for
AVICAP32.dll.0(capCreateCaptureWindowA) imported from
C:\virtualdub\VirtualDub.exe, setting to 0xdeadbeef
Wine failed with return code 61

I have copied the AVICAP32.DLL from a Windows XP machine to the fake window's
System and System32 folders and configured it as "native" but I still get
that message.   I use Debian Sarge.

I would appreciate any help so I can make the program run.

Thanks for your attention.

Ronald Castillo