configuration problem with interaction of krb5 and kde screensaver

Greetings,

our institute network uses afs and krb5 for home directories and
user authentication.
I got everything working, like logging as user (net) or root (local) in
with wdm or ssh or on console, getting AFS-tokens automatically (for
net-user, not for root).

Here my problem:
If i log in as user in KDE and then use the screensaver, i can not
unlock my screen. As root this is possible.
I think the configuration file is /etc/pam.d/kde. It looks like this:

auth  required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
auth  sufficient   /lib/security/pam_unix.so shadow md5 nullok likeauth
auth  required     /lib/security/pam_krb5.so use_first_pass

Can anybody tell me the right configuration to cure this last problem,
so that every computer on our institute can be upgraded to AFS and
Kerberos ?

Any pointers to documentation or suggestions on how to troubleshoot will
be much appreciated.

Please CC me as I am not subscribed.

Many thanks,
--