Title: To the Editor
Author: Peter Passell
Company: Milken Institute
Created: September 5, 2002 3:10:00 PM (I'm in Eastern Daylight Time
(-0400)).
[The Modified: and Accessed: fields look like they're just taken from
the file statistics.  I guess the Created: field is from the file data,
since I just got the file.]
Last saved by: Michael Wendy
Revision number: 3
Total editing time: 2 Minutes (Wow!  I wish I could write that fast!)

BTW, could anyone figure out what the guy's point was?  After I trimmed
out all the fluff, all I could get was "Don't listen to Bruce because
he's going to make you use Open Source."  None of the stuff seems to be
well reasoned either.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA