New windowmanager in kdmrc

Hi,

This seems to be so trivial, it must be a known issue. Nonetheless, at this
time I cannot figure it out, nor can I find anything about it in the
mailinglist archives.

I use WindowMaker as my main desktop. I would like to log into GNOME or KDE
from time to time, so I'm running kdm for a session manager. Now, I've added
wmaker to the SessionTypes line in /etc/kde2/kdm/kdmrc, even done it using
kcontrol a couple of times, but occasionally the list of sessions just gets
mysteriously overwritten to its default.

I haven't been able to find out what triggers this at the moment. Sometimes
wmaker stays in kdmrc for a long time, between reboots, but then I suddenly
find myself missing wmaker in kdm. I haven't done much interesting to this
woody install yet, so I doubt I'm the only one who's experienced this.

Anyone who can enlighten me on what causes this and how to fix it? I'm pretty
new to Debian and its internals, to be honest.

Ivo