Re: /etc/init.d/quota : quotacheck create aquota.user but quotaon looks for quota.user

Thank you for you answer.

Running 'touch quota.user'  and then 'quotacheck -cau' force quotacheck to create a
file named quota.user which is in the old format (version 1). It's equivalent to
run directly ' quotacheck -cauF vfsold'. This is what i did already, then it works
but with the old quota format. What I want is to use the new quota format.
Anyway, I will probably submit a bug against the quota package because the init.d
script does not work alone.

thanks again,
reno.