Re: /etc/init.d/quota : quotacheck create aquota.user but quotaon looks for quota.user

Hi,
Quota was tricky for me to setup.
I had to blow away all my aquot.* and quota.* files on my
quota'd filesystem.
I then touched quota.user and quota.group on my filesystem.
ran quotacheck -avcugm (or something)
and eventually it worked.
Keep trying. :)

Cheers,