Re: Setting up a Bootloader, post install.

David Teague <dbt@cs.wcu.edu> writes:

> On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, patrick wrote:
>
>> To the OP, I find grub more flexible.
>> To David Teague, is there some reason you are top-posting to this
>> thread?  Its quite annoying.  re your question, gnu parted might do it.
>>  I'd backup first tho.
>

> Patric
>
> YOU do not own the list, nor the thread. I was considerably annoyed by the
> tone of your response, and the lack of any explanation of your annoyance.
>
> What do you mean "TOP POSTING"?

He means that you write your own text first, with the entire quoted
message following your text.  This is quite annoying in a public
discussion list because I becomes difficult to follow the flow of the
discussion and context of your comments.  Please read the following
links to learn about proper quoting.

http://home.online.no/~vidaandr/news/FAQquoting.html
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/mail/edit.html

--
People said I was dumb, but I proved them!