Re: your mail

boud(boud1@wp.pl) is reported to have said:
> hi everyone,
>    i've got another newbie question:
>
> == Problem == i can't find the sr_mod module in 2.4.18-bf2.4 kernel
<-- Snip -->

> any ideas?
> boud

Yes

1.  Putting a good Subject line would help you to get answers to your
Questions.

2. VT1 root-3-Buddy:/usr/src/linux# rgrep sr_mod *
Documentation/scsi.txt:as a module).  The disk driver (sd_mod.o),
cdrom driver (sr_mod.o),
Documentation/Configure.help:  The module will be called sr_mod.o. If
you want to compile it as a

among others.

As I run an ide CDRW drive I don't have any other suggestions, other
then get the kernel source from ftp.kernel.org and make your own
kernel.  That is how I do it.

HTH=Hope This Helps, YMMV=Your Mileage May Vary, HAND=Have A Nice Day

Clear Skies

 Wayne  WA1BBB
 N 42 35.776
 W 74 41.201

--
"You can't make a program without broken egos."