Re: Writing a kernel building walkthrough - proofreaders wanted

Folks,

When responding, please CC: teague@jackson.main.nc.us

When all the discussion is over, would someone
post a summary of the kernel building walkthrough?

I understand the need to RTFM, and I am reading.
Nevertheless, a summary is always helpful.

Previously I have had someone else to maintain my
systems, but now I need learn to do this myself.

Thanks

David Teague