Re: Install Debian on HP E60 Netserver

On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 08:52:21AM -0700, thanhtn wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've tried to install Debian Linux on HP netserver E60, but the
> installing process is hung during the system setup the SCSI device.  I
> also try to install the driver for my SCSI adapter (aic7xxx), but
> nothing happens.
> Could you help me?
> Warmest regards,
>
> TN.Thanh

Did you ask for the appropriate module to be loaded while booting?
The boot floppy has some help text about it. IIRC you can read it
by pressing F5. I don't remember all the details but basically one
should write

   linux aic7xxx

, perhaps with some parameters instead of pressing enter in order
to continue with the default.

--

    Shaul Karl, shaulka@bezeqint.n e t