Re: OT: Accessing users' pages on Apache

El(On) Sat, 14 Sep 2002 01:03:09 -0500
Kent West <westk@acu.edu> escribió(wrote):

> I made that change. I don't seem to have an "apachectrl" utility, but I
> ran "/etc/init.d/apache restart" and it didn't make any difference.
>
> Oh well, thanks for the help anyway.

Do you have the following code in httpd.conf:

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
    DirectoryIndex index.html
</IfModule>

so the default index file be index.html?

  Marcelo Ramos                  |      \/       __    |
  Debian 3.0 GNU/Linux 2.2.20    |              |_/    /
  Linux registered user #118109  |                     \
  mramos@montevideo.com.uy       |_____|\/|_____|\______\