Re: Why replies are often sent to sender - was Re: KDE freezing

also sprach Mike Dresser <mdresser_l@windsormachine.com> [2002.09.10.1623 +0200]:
> When I download it to my netscape client for long term storage, I have
> filters set to put everything in its own folder.   Until it hits there, I
> sometimes have 5000 emails from the last couple days in my mailbox.  The
> "+" stands out very nicely.

i use mutt

i /LIKE/ mutt

i have the following in my rc

  folder-hook mass "color index brightwhite default \
    \"!~N !~D !~P (~p | ~x 'madduck'\")"
  folder-hook mass "color index brightred default \
    \"~N !~D !~P (~p | ~x 'madduck'\")"
  folder-hook mass "color index green default ~P"

makes messages in my mass mail folders show up bold in the index if
they are either to me (with $alternatives considered) or mention my
domain madduck.net in the References field.

messages i sent are green.

"it is impossible to foresee
 the consequences of being clever."
                                                -- cristopher strachey