Re: helo

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 09:15:06AM -0700, nate wrote:
| Stefan said:
| > I have a problem with my lq100
| > I`m using windows 2000 and i have problems printing
[...]
| if it does not related to linux you should contact the support group
| or company responsible for the device you are using. in this case
| I would reccomend contacting whoever makes the lq100 printer, unless

It is (probably) Epson.  I have an lq500 under my desk.  It's an old
line printer, but I got it for free and it still works so I use it
sometimes.  It works great with CUPS :-).

Stefan : first try installing debian on your computer, and then
install the cupsys package.  It works wonders <grin>.

-D

--
\begin{humor}
Disclaimer: