-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Watson [mailto:cjwatson@debian.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 9:21 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 09:03:46AM -0700, deFreese, Barry wrote:
> I have to take a little exception to this one Mark.  I have posted at
> least two different questions to this list with 0 responses.  Now,
> they were somewhat developer related but I did not recieve so much as
> "please post to debian- developer" etc.

This is unfortunate, but it's not really anything to do with the current
thread. In any support situation, unless contracts are involved, it's
inevitable that some will get missed.

I'll have a look back and see if I know anything about the questions you
asked. The second, though, was pretty hardware-specific, so if you're
unlucky and none of the volunteers reading happen to own that hardware
then there's not much that can be done.