Re: DSL with several PCs

Stephen Gran wrote:
Hi Stephen

Someone (I read his mail, jotted down the path to the HowTo and somehow
happened to erase his posting) also advised me to read the PMasquerade
HowTo which also looks very promising and combined with your help should
aneble me to yonquer this problem. Being busy the next 8 to 10 days I
will use that little of my spare time to figure things out and come back
then with the next question about moving mail and stuff tu Linux

Thanks a lot to both of you (in lack of an address to respond to the
other poster)

Axel Schlicht

P.S.
> Q:      What is the difference between Texas and yogurt?
> A:      Yogurt has culture.
Nice one