Re: I Can t Unsubscribe

On  0, "Mark L. Kahnt" <kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 13:44, Ezequiel Franca Santos/SAO/Geo wrote:
> > Hi Guys !!
> > I ´m trying to unsubscribe since 1 week ago, but i´m not succeed in doing.
> >
> > Why ???
> >
> > i send the messages to the unsubscribe, but don´t worked ...
> >
> > i try a few times, but i the messages still come in !!1
> >

> > sorry for my poor english !
> >

> > Ezequiel
> > Debian User
> > São Paulo - Brazil
>
> Are you sending your "unsubscribe" emails to the list posting address
> (debian-user@lists.debian.org), or to the list control address
> (debian-user-request@lists.debian.org)? As indicated in the automatic
> trailer of list posts, you need to use the control address to
> unsubscribe.

Also, are you subscribed to the digest list?  If so then the
unsubscribe instructions are a bit unhelpful - you need to unsubscribe
at debian-user-digest-request@lists.d.o, IIRC.

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"Other people's priorities are endlessly odd."
	- Kingsley Amis

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au