Re: I Can t Unsubscribe

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 13:44, Ezequiel Franca Santos/SAO/Geo wrote:
> Hi Guys !!
> I ´m trying to unsubscribe since 1 week ago, but i´m not succeed in doing.
>
> Why ???
>
> i send the messages to the unsubscribe, but don´t worked ...
>
> i try a few times, but i the messages still come in !!1
>

> sorry for my poor english !
>

> Ezequiel
> Debian User
> São Paulo - Brazil

Are you sending your "unsubscribe" emails to the list posting address
(debian-user@lists.debian.org), or to the list control address
(debian-user-request@lists.debian.org)? As indicated in the automatic
trailer of list posts, you need to use the control address to
unsubscribe.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org